Sunday, November 18, 2012

Tashena



This is Tashena Marie Ashby. My Daughter Kristine adopted this most beautiful little girl when she was 5 years old. She is now 12 going on 21. She is very bright and a truly great dancer. I believe that she will excel at any sport that she wants to. I am excited about the possibilities for her in volleyball, she is a natural. Her and I struggled at first until she got to know my nature. I love to tease. She is at the point now where she gives it right back to me. She dances with the Tanner Dance at the University of Utah. I recently went to Grandparent's day where you observed a 1 1/2 hour class. There are about 26 young ladies in her class. They are all beautiful and talented. I am of course prejudiced but I think she excels.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Azzy, send me an email at stashby02@aol.com. This is Trent Ashby, I am Tashena's dad.

      Delete