Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas At My House



One of the absolutely wonderful things about Christmas is that for a few days I have all of my Family under one roof. At Christmas we go out and buy our own gifts and wrap them. The fun is watching each other open our gifts and see what each other bought. For fun we write on the gifts of a family member who "gave" us that gift. It us most fun watching the grandchildren open their gifts. Sean is as wired as he Can be and is excited for each gift. We then have a really wonderful dinner with many traditions. One of my favorite dishes is Pomegranate salad that Kristine makes. Then the family plays a game of Shanghai Rummy which is very loud and boisterous. I politely excuse myself from this game because to me it is annoying and tedious. The rest of the family really enjoys playing the game. I had a good Christmas and enjoyed the interaction with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment