Thursday, December 27, 2012

I Dreamed A Dream



One of the most enjoyable experiences of my life was to go with my Family to see Les Miserables live in the Capitol Theatre. I loved it and have seen it several times since. Last night I went with my girls to see the new movie version. It was perfect.The Actors were phenomenal and each one fit the character the portrayed. The scenery was outstanding and the sets were spectacular. My all time favorite song is, "Empty Chairs and Empty Tables," and it was performed so well I had tears. I loved this movie so much that I am going to go back and see it this evening.

I went last night to see the movie again and it was twice as good. I paid attention to the scenes and the costumes. There are some Academy Awards here for sure. At the end of the movie, the both times I saw it the audience clapped, The final scene and song gave me goose bumps. I highly recommend this movie. I believe I would see it again, and I will definitely have a copy in the future.


So I went and saw this Movie for a third time ans it is still emotional and full of feeling. I have never done that before. I will probably go and see it again but not for a day or two. I can't  get the songs out of my head. I use them to sing myself to sleep.


Yes, I did see it for the fourth time. I was very tired and I slept through parts of it, but it was still very entertaining. I thought an interesting touch was that Colm Wilkinson who played the original Jon Valjon, played the priest. I have heard a lot of criticism of Russel Crowe, but I thought he did an excellent job. He just kept getting better. Amanda Siegfried got better with each showing to. Marius was outstanding. In his singing and his acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment